Changes at Radio S
The new owner canceled "Buđenje"
The new owner of Radio S has decided to remove the popular show "Buđenje" from the Radio S2 program, and the authors and presenters Dragan Ilić and Dejana Milović Buha informed the public about this on Monday.
"After ten years of broadcasting our show, the new owner informed us about the termination of cooperation. This decision is effective immediately, and the show will no longer be broadcast on this frequency. Obviously, our program does not fit the vision of the new owners, so we will look for a new channel to contact you. I would like to emphasize that in the realization of our program we have always been guided by professional and ethical standards. That's how it will be in the future," said Dragan Ilić, long-time columnist of our weekly newspaper, who together with Gorica Nešović started the popular morning program on Radio B92 more than two decades ago.
Dragan Ilić and Gorica Nešović created and hosted "Dizanje" on Devesetdvojca for seven years, then in 2010 they founded their own production company "Supermiš doo" and broadcast their show "Buđenje" first on Radio Belgrade, and since 2014 on Radio Indeks, later renamed in Radio S2. After the death of Gorica Nešović in October 2022, along with Dragan Ilić, "Buđenje" is led by Dejana Milović Buha.
And the new majority owner of Radio S2 is a certain Bogdan Todorović from Šabac. In May of last year, his company "S Controls" took over 51 percent of the shares in the ownership of the broadcasting company "Radio S", and the rest is still held by the family of the official of the Socialist Party of Serbia, Zoran Anđelković. Todorović has been in business since 2016 and until last year, judging by his registration with the APR, he was engaged in insurance business, in order to establish the company "S Controls" shortly before he bought Radio S. And as soon as he stepped into the media business decided to cancel one of the most listened to shows, I guess to insure itself in time.

photo: Rade Prelić / Tanjug...
Warning from milk producers
We also have phantom cows
After phantom voters, phantom cows also appeared, and associations of milk producers from Šumadija and Mačva warned about this phenomenon, calling on the state to prevent misuse of agricultural funds. The producers say that by cross-checking the data, they came to the conclusion that subsidies were paid for 228.000 dairy cows last year, and according to official data, there are about 150.000 of them in Serbia.
"This means that someone has been paid subsidies for more than 78.000 cows that do not exist," warned Milija Palamarević, president of the Association of Milk Producers of Central Serbia, and added in a statement to FoNet that they demand from the Government and the Administration for Agrarian Payments of the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and water company to clean the registry of fictitious cows, which, as he says, "exist only on paper, but not in the meadows and in the stables".
The subsidies amount to 40.000 dinars, and if the data of the producers' association is to be believed, the state paid close to 3,2 billion dinars, that is, over 27 million euros, for non-existent dairy cows. That's why chipping of cows is requested in order to prevent such manipulations, and Palmirović points out that the money left after the state clears the lists should be redirected to those who are actually engaged in milk production, first of all by increasing subsidies from 40.000 to 55.000 dinars and payments for chipping.
For now, the government protects and nurtures the phantom voters, and it seems that it will be difficult to give up the phantom cows.
Investment by the municipality of Blace
"Holy Cross" of 60 thousand euros
And in the municipality of Blace, they decided to show their devotion to religion by erecting a huge cross, and for that investment, they will allocate over seven million dinars from the municipal budget, as revealed by Juzne vesti.
The Municipal Administration says that the initiative for the construction of the "Honorable Cross" came from a group of citizens, that the Municipal Assembly then formed a Committee for the erection of the memorial, and the Ministry of Culture and the Niš Diocese of the Serbian Orthodox Church gave their consent. The technical documentation shows that the "Holy Cross" will consist of a supporting concrete structure, a steel substructure and an aluminum sculpture, all with a total height of 19,7 meters.
In the first phase, during 60 working days, the concrete structure and steel substructure will be erected, and then the aluminum cross will be installed, and everything will cost 60 thousand euros in total. It remains to be seen whether the "sculpture" will be noticed where it should and bring improvement and progress to the municipality of Blace.

photo: promo...
Choice of PC Press
Vreme.com again in the "Top 50"
That "Vreme" on the Internet drew the attention of the audience with its innovations was also confirmed by the selection of the magazine "PC Press" for the best websites, pages on social networks and applications in Serbia last year. Our site was once again included among the top five in the News and Media category. "PC Press" awarded this award to the website "Vremena" in 1997, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006.
"PC Press" has been publishing the "Top 1997 Best Online Things" selection since 50, and as they emphasize in this company, their goal has been useful use of the Internet since day one. In Serbia, there are more than 100.000 websites on the national domain, three times as many websites on international domains and over half a million accounts on social networks, and among them the expert jury of "PC Press" chose the best 50 in eight categories - in addition to news and media, and eCommerce, Business and Social Services, Education and Culture, Home and Family, Sports and Tourism, Social Networks and Mobile Applications. In addition to the website Vreme.com, within the News and media category, the winners of the award are Cenzolovka.rs, Biznis.kurir.rs, Bif.rs and Forbes.n1info.rs, which is also the holder of the statue for 2023.
Eternal hatred
Zvezda fans chased away the goalkeeper

photo: print screen...
Young goalkeeper Balša Popović (23) will not sign a contract with Red Star, because fan groups rose up against him because of an old video of him singing Partizan's song. His transfer was announced at the beginning of January, but ten days later, a controversial video surfaced, and it was already clear then that the management would give in to the demands of the fans' leaders.
Popović is most likely returning to OFK Belgrade, in whose jersey he shone in the autumn part of the First League of Serbia. He grew up in OFK Grblje from Radanović near Kotor, and after a failed trial in Partizan three years ago, he moved to Kolubara from Lazarevka. He has been in Karaburma since this summer, and he also wears the jersey of the young national team of Montenegro.
"We brought in little Balša Popović, who was the best goalkeeper in the First League of Serbia, so we have a goalkeeper for the future", said Zvezdan Terzić a month ago, but the hatred that reigns between the fans of the two clubs has reached terrifying proportions and even the powerful general director of Zvezda.