The High Court in Belgrade ordered that, as part of the civil proceedings, a neuropsychiatric examination of the boy who On May 3 last year, he killed nine students and a guard at the "Vladislav Ribnikar" Elementary School, and wounded five more students and a teacher. Expert testimony was also ordered for all prosecutors in the proceedings, i.e. family members of the murdered. The continuation of the process is scheduled for October 24.
The boy who committed mass murder in "Pondkeeper" will be an expert on the circumstance of sanity at the time of the crime.
Due to the volume of expert testimony, the continuation of the trial is scheduled for October 24.
Former employees of that school, psychologist Lidija Maksić, pedagogue Jelena Vujičić and the boy's teacher Vesna Belavin, were previously questioned in the courtroom.
Before the testimony of the witness, Kecmanović's lawyer, Marina Ivelja, informed the court that she was withdrawing her proposal to hear Miljana Kecmanović in the proceedings, and the judge invalidated the decision on her hearing.
All witnesses said that minor KK did not differ in behavior from other students, and Maksić stated that she did not see any warning signs when she tested him for school enrollment.
"Nothing unusual about K.K"
Maksić, answering the questions, stated that the absences of KK were mostly justified by the medical justification of the private clinic.
Vujičić emphasized that she did not notice anything unusual about him and that no one pointed out to her that she had a problem with him, while when asked if she would have reacted if she had known that he was going to the shooting range, she said that she would have.
Belavi, who was KK's teacher for four years, also said that he was an excellent student, that his friends liked to listen to him retelling the books to them, and that he knew how to say "good morning", "thank you" and " sorry".
She also stated that he was particularly meticulous, but that he did not differ from other children, while talking about his parents, she said that she did not have the impression that they expected much from him, that is, that they were demanding.
"The boy's mother will not present a defense"
The lawsuit was filed by 27 family members of the victims against the boy, his parents and the school where the mass murder took place.
Kecmanović's defense attorney said during the second civil proceedings, since there are five of them in total, that the boy's mother will not present a defense in the civil proceedings, and it is uncertain whether she will attend the trial.
In addition to the civil proceedings, there is also a criminal proceeding, which is closed to the public, and in which, we learn, both the father and the mother denied guilt.
The boy K. K, who at the time of the crime was not yet 14 years old, and therefore not criminally responsible, shot his friends with two of his father's pistols.
He took the pistols on May 1, and on the fateful day he put them in his backpack, went to school and during the first lesson killed 10 people and wounded five more children and a history teacher.