"A resignation has arrived in the Assembly." Miloš Vucevic. Allegedly, it was submitted on January 28, but it appeared before the MPs in paper only now. I guess they didn't want to waste paper on it until they received the notification of withdrawal from the proposal procedure for the Ministers of Construction and Trade," the document published by Đorđević states.
On January 28, Miloš Vučević resigned from the post of Prime Minister of Serbia. As he explained, he resigned because he believes that he is objectively responsible for the attack on students that happened in Novi Sad.
The news that the document with the resignation of Miloš Vučević has reached the Assembly comes after Transparency sent official request To the Government and the Assembly to submit the text of the resignation. The day before, "Vreme" wrote about the fact that it seems to be Vucevic submitted his resignation only on television.
Namely, Vucevic said at the press conference last week that he was resigning, which would also mean the fall of the Government.
However, the law says that the Prime Minister must officially inform the President of the Assembly about it, and then the Parliament, at the first next session, only notes the resignation.
Source: H1